Rechargeable Wireless Bluetooth Hearing Aids with FREE Mobile App for iOS and Android - EarCentric Linkx
Wireless hearing aids with rechargeable power.
Buy a pair and save $100
Combine the power of your smartphone with low-profile wireless hearing aids to achieve the optimal hearing experience for your individual profile with just a few easy taps.
Instantly personalize your hearing aids so that life stays loud and clear, year after year, without spending a penny.
Enjoy the rechargeable power without losing the flexibility of disposable batteries, if necessary.
Users love the convenience of having hearing aids they can confidently wear all day and recharge overnight. They also love the flexibility to still use disposable batteries, if necessary.
Each charging kit includes 4x rechargeable zinc batteries (Size-13/P13) and a USB charging station.
How Often Do You Have To Spend Thousands To Change Your Hearing Aids?
Traditionally, if your hearing changes, you may need a new set of hearing aids every other year, costing you thousands in the process. Not anymore! With our revolutionary Bluetooth-enabled Linkx hearing aids, you can simply run the app on your phone, follow the steps, and within a few minutes, re-personalize your hearing aids like new, all without wasting a penny.
All day reliable hearing with one simple charge
Our mini Rechargeable Kit for Hearing Aids makes the most popular Linkx hearing aids rechargeable. Each battery can be charged/discharged for over 300 times. Simply put the rechargeable batteries in the charger at night, and they will be ready to go in the morning. The mini USB charger comes with LED charging indicator and overcharging protection. It will automatically cut off power when the batteries are fully charged.
High Tech Convenience Without Being Tech Savvy
Linkx provides hearing amplification for the most common hearing loss levels: from Noticeable up to Significant. Our hearing aids can be used standalone or along with a mobile app for personalization. The app is designed to be simple so that anyone can use it!
An audiologist in your own pocket. No more office visits
Linkx is like having an audiologist in your own pocket, there for your convenience anytime and anywhere. Take a quick and simple hearing test directly on the mobile app without even having to leave your home.
Once you complete the in-app hearing test, your hearing aids will automatically adjust themselves to create a perfectly personalized hearing experience for you.
Free customizer mobile App for personalization
- Mobile App lets you personalize the device to your specific hearing needs
- Works with iPhone and Android. You can adjust hearing aids through your mobile device without worrying about the tiny controls on your hearing aids.
- Preset profiles on your hearing aids also provide easy use right out of the box, no smartphone needed.
- Install batteries and fit your hearing aids with the proper size dome.
- Install the App on your mobile phone.
- Open the app and search for your hearing aids. Connect them once found.
- Complete the hearing test and tap optimize.
- Choose your hearing mode.
- Fine tune volume one at a time or paired together for best performance.
Our hearing aids come ready-to-wear and pre-programmed, alleviating 90% of most common hearing loss levels right out of the box. You can further customize your hearing experience via the mobile app.
Complete control in your hands
- ON/OFF, hearing programs, and volume controls.
- Activate directional speech enhancement.
- Enable layered noise reduction.
- Enable layered noise reduction.
- Remember hearing programs and optimized volume levels.
- Reset to manufacturer's default optimization.
- Hearing data logger.
- Battery usage and low battery alart.
Improved hearing performance where you need it most
Each Linkx has 2 directional microphones to help distinguish the sounds around you -- the ones you want to hear (like a person talking) and the ones you want to suppress (like background noise). The result? You can have crystal-clear conversations even in the noisiest environments.
Advanced digital core made in the USA
Each Linkx is equipped with a tiny digital computer core to detect and amplify human voices and suppress noise, all within milli seconds. It is the same chip used in hearing aids that audiologists are charging thousands of dollars for.
- "All Around" for One-on-One conversations, Music, and TV
- "Restaurant" or Noisy Situations
- "Traffic" or Extreme Noise
- "Outdoor" Ambient Noise
Smaller, Sleeker Designs
Linkx comes in a slim and stylish BTE (behind the ear) design. Available in 2 different colors, they are lightweight, nearly invisible, and extremely discreet, fitting perfectly even with glasses.
Linkx is ideal for...
Wireless Linkx Hearing Aid Equivalent to $4,000 hearing aid. Plus free mobile app.
Quick Start Kit Comfortable tubes and ear domes, cleaning brushes and tools, and a water resistant carrying case.
Sound Boost Kit Sound boost kit included for signicant and severe hearing loss.
Rechargeable Kit Rechargeable kit makes Linkx hearing aids rechargeable. Charging overnight for all day hearing while enjoy flexibility of still using disposable batteries.
What's the catch? There is none! Here's how we get our prices so low:
Cut out the middleman
We work directly with the manufacturer.
No sneaky markups by the hearing clinic
No retail markups
No hidden fees!
Same Technology for 90% Less No time-consuming audiologist appointments. Our hearing aids cater to a wide range of hearing problems, from mild to moderately severe. With multiple hearing channels, almost everyone with hearing loss can be helped by our hearing aids! And if you're not one of them, just return it to us within 30 days for your money back guaranteed!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. All our devices are examined and approved by the FDA. Hearing aids process sounds through different channels and bands. They amplify informative signals while suppressing noise.
Personal Sound Amplification Products (PSAPs), on the other hand, would simply pick up sounds and amplify everything, including loud background noises.
Yes. A lot of the features are powered by our mobile app via bluetooth, such as hearing test, fine-tune, noise cancellation, power ON/OFF.
Yes. One can adjust the hearing program on both APP and hearing aid itself. One can only adjust the volume through mobile app.
- You can instantly personalize your hearing aid by simply using the app on your phone.
- Traditionally, if your hearing changes, you may need a new set of hearing aids every other year, costing you thousands in the process. With Linkx, not anymore, you can simply run the app on your phone, follow the steps, and within a few minutes, re-personalize your hearing aids like new, all without wasting a penny.
- Linkx has dual directional microphone so you can have a crystal clear conversations even in the noisiest environments.
Yes!. Linkx comes with a mini charger and 4x rechargeable batteries are included with Linkx hearing aid package. Simply charging the batteries overnight and they are ready to go next day.
Our ready-to-wear hearing aids were developed based on thousands of hearing loss profiles to fit the majority of common hearing loss cases, such as high frequency hearing loss due to aging.
Rechargeable hearing aids have a built-in lithium battery and provide a whole day of reliable hearing with a simple charge. The nature and degree of your hearing loss as well as your lifestyle will factor into your decision. We have hearing aids for all levels and budgets.
We offer a 30 day in home trial period and money back guarantee to ensure your complete satisfaction. Our customer support team will help you find the best choice and get the most out of your hearing aids.
Good question! Thinking of hearing aids as "communication devices" rather than "listening devices". it's important to consider your lifestyle and environments. For example:
- Which hearing situations are the most challenging?
- Do you have trouble hearing any particular sounds or voices?
- What is your average day like? Where do you go?
- What are your frequent noisy environments (restaurants, shopping centers, or outdoor sporting facilities)?
- What is your budget?
We believe that the only way to truly know if hearing aids are right for you is to try them out where you live, work and socialize. This is why we offer a 30-day trial period to ensure you find a perfect pair. If they don't work, simply return for exchange or refund. Our trial program is backed by a 100% money-back guarantee.
Our hearing aids are designed to improve your quality of life. To get the best result, understand that it can take your brain about 21 days to get used to the sound of new hearing aids. Many sounds may seem too loud at first, but in due time your brain quickly accommodates the needed sounds and eliminates the unnecessary sounds.
With every hearing aid package purchased from us, you will receive:
- Rechargeable hearing aids equivalent to a pair of $5,000 hearing aids from local clinic
- 2x USB chargers
- Variety pack of ear domes of different sizes
- Set of batteries or charging base/cable for rechargeable hearing aids
- All cleaning tools needed
- A Carring case to protect your hearing aids
- User manual with online video tutorials
- A manufacturer warranty for 1 year
- Complimentary cleaning service and repair checks for the life of the hearing aids
- Unlimited technical support by phone, online chat and email
- 100% money back guarantee for 30-day in-home trial
Not anymore! With our revolutionary Bluetooth-enabled Linkx hearing aids, you can simply run the app on your phone, follow the steps, and within a few minutes, re-personalize your hearing aids like new, all without wasting a penny. No hearing test is needed when you order EarCentric ready-to-wear hearing aids. Studies show 80% of people experience similar hearing loss, so there's no need for a custom fit. Our ready-to-wear hearing aids were developed based on thousands of hearing loss profiles to fit the majority of common hearing loss such as high frequency hearing losses due to aging. Every hearing aid we sell has 2-4 settings that fit 80% of people! And if it doesn't? We'll give you 100% of your money back!
A pair. The brain processes signals from both ears for improved clarity and balanced sound. If you have hearing loss in both ears you will be able to hear much better with two hearing aids, and your satisfaction with those hearing aids will be much higher. If you only use one hearing aid, but have hearing loss in both ears, your brain must process two different sound and clarity levels, which makes the sound signal more difficult to understand. This is the main reason we offer you Buy One Ear Get Another Free to improve your quality of life.
If you already have a hearing test in your local hearing clinic, simply contact us and send the audiogram and we will customize the programming for you before sending them out.
No. it cannot be connected to a TV or computer. However, it can connect to mobile devices via bluetooth and be controlled by our mobile app (iOS/Android)
No. You cannot now stream music, phone calls from your phones to Linkx hearing aids.
A mini charger and 4x rechargeable batteries are included with Linkx hearing aid package. Each full charge lasts about 8-10 hours. Each battery can be charged/discharged for over 300 times.
Think our hearing aids as "Toyota". They provide the features that you may need for your everyday life, at affordable prices. They are not "BMW" with the fancy bells and whistles such as Bluetooth, remote control etc.
However, our digital hearing aids do use the advanced sound processing technology found in these $5,000 devices, to enhance human voices while suppressing noise in the background. They also have on-device volume control and program switch to give you more freedom to adapt to your individual hearing environments.
By eliminating the middlemen in traditional hearing aid market, we are able to provide affordable hearing aids and pass the value directly to you, our customer.
Shipping is free on all hearing aids purchase.
- Standard shipping is free and only takes 3 to 5 business days from the time it leaves our warehouse.
- Expedited shipping is $4.99 only takes 2 to 5 business days from the time it leaves our warehouse.
- Express shipping is an extra $24.99 per shipment in a speedy 1 to 2 business days from the time it leaves our warehouse.
If you don't like it, return it. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your hearing aids, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return them for a full refund. This in-home trial service offers the following benefits:
- Ability to test any hearing instrument in your everyday life before making a purchase
- Risk-free opportunity to decide if a hearing aid is a right fit for your needs
- Time to adjust to hearing again and determine whether or not the hearing aid is comfortable for all-day use
Our hearing aid trial program paired with our low price strategy gives you the confidence to find the best-value hearing instruments that fit your hearing and fit your budget.
We strongly advise our customers to use the hearing aids for at least 21 days. This allows the brain and ears to adjust to the new hearing aids.
Please obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) to expedite the process of returning the hearing aid if you choose to do so.
Our standard warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for 365 days from the time you receive your order. If, at our examination, it is determined that the unit failed to work due to parts, materials or workmanship we will repair or replace it for free.
To protect your investments, we also offer a 15% discount on the retail price of our hearing aid(s) if you lose or damage them in the first year of ownership.
Caution: most of our competitors only provide 3-6 months limited warranty.
We provide technical support and aftercare to all our products. Simply contact us and we will assist around the clock. If the issue still persists, we will take back your hearing aids and do the repair or replacement.
It is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Obtain a RMA service request online or by phone
- Pack and send the device to us
- Wait for your repaired or replaced item
We will keep you updated on every step of the process.
Our products are categorized as medical supply and you can use your FSA cards to make purchase.
Unfortunately, at this time, we do not accept insurance. However, you can ask your insurance company for reimbursement.
|Hearing Loss||Mild, Moderate, Significant, Severe|
|Features||Battery Powered, Rechargeable, App, Programmable, Bluetooth, 4 Channels, Voice Detection, Directional Microphones, Dual Microphones, Noise Reduction, Feedback Blocking|
|Operation Hours||8-10 hours each charge|
|Price Range||Best Value, Advanced|
|Age Groups||All Ages|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Will these work with profound hearing lose?
- How do you detach the earpieces from the body? Manual shows an arrow suggesting to twist in a counter clockwise manner.
It is super easy! check the diagram below: