Returns & Refund
Request RMAStep 1
Pack & ShipStep 2
If you are not pleased with your product, we have a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee policy and will issue a refund within 30 days of purchase.
We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied so we will happily accept returns in accordance with the following return policy:
- Please visit our RMA center or contact us to receive your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number (if eligible). You must have ordered the item from us in the past 30 days.
- If you have received a damaged or defective item from us, or you were given the wrong items, you won't be responsible for any return shipping charges nor restocking fees. In addition, you will receive a replacement or a full refund for the item, as described in our Refund Process.
- To be issued a refund, the item must be returned to us, in its original packaging and accessories, within 30 days of the date which we provided the item to the carrier to be delivered to you. You must also follow the Return Process specified below.
- For all returns other than damaged, defective or incorrectly- shipped items (see above), you'll be responsible for any shipping charges to return the item(s).
- We cannot accept returns that have been damaged or severely used unless you received the item in a damaged or defective condition.
- Securely pack the item(s) you are returning and include your RMA Packing Slip in an appropriately sized box.
- Affix the shipping label on the package to be returned.
- After we have received, inspected and processed your return, a refund will be issued in accordance with our refund process below.
If you are eligible for a refund, the following conditions will apply:
Your refund will be issued in the original payment method when purchasing the item.
- You will be issued a refund for the full amount of what you paid for the item (which reflects the amount of any discounts, promotions or coupons that you received), including sales tax charged with respect to the item, deducting fees as applicable.
- Please allow time for us to inspect and process your return. Your financial institution determines when the credit will be reflected in your statement. It may take one full billing cycle for the credit to appear on your account.